FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I have to cancel?
- We understand that life can get busy; you can always cancel your registration up until the closing date of the registration (usually, 7 days before the event) to receive a full refund. Check back on the same page you signed with to see if registration is still open or has closed.
- Once registration closes, attendance is expected for all scheduled multi-day training events. No-Shows (or a non-attendance) for a scheduled date is considered an absence and is not subject to a refund.
- Absences or planned cancellations without valid medical reasons or documentation will be considered the same as a non-attendance / no-show.
- We strongly believe in the long-term development of our athletes. Any athlete absences due to documented medical issues must be discussed with the coach as soon as possible. If necessary, athletes may request that the remaining registration fees be refunded (less a $20 administration fee per day remaining), or receive the remaining amount as credit for future programs (either option is subject to the discretion of the Head Coach).
- Athletes are encouraged to apply and purchase the CFSA Accident Insurance with their license when registering with CFSA for the year.
I'm sick / injured!
- Please see our cancellation policies above.
- Contact your coach ASAP
- Fill out CFSA's Accident Report Form (found here) if applicable.
The weather is terrible / venue is closed!
- With the Pacific Northwest have such diverse weather patterns, it's sometimes difficult to gauge our winters. In the event of adverse conditions or venue closures, we will keep you updated on options (for example, depending on the nature of the closure, either offering alternate venues or extending the training season). During times of extreme / uncertain weather, we will update athletes as soon as we receive them from the venues (usually 48 hours prior to the event) and discuss future options with families.
What do I need to bring?
- Each camp session has an introductory page before the registration pages. For example, when you hover under the "Young Athletes" title, you can click on "Water Ramp Camps" menu for the information page on Water Ramp camps. On each of the information & registration / payment pages, a list can also sometimes be found of recommended items.
What if there are minimum numbers required? How do we know if the event is happening?
- You will receive a receipt from us after registration. Within the week before your event, we will send an email with additional information (like the best way to stay in touch during the course etc). Barring major situations or late notice from venues themselves, all events are scheduled to take place and will not be cancelled without 7 calendar days' notice from us to you.